RESET + RECHARGE YOUR BODY WITH 7 DAYS OF WHOLE FOODS AND A CLEAR PLAN
HOW IT WORKS
7-day meal plan: We’ve got all meals covered from waking up to bedtime. We start the day with a tonic, blend smoothies for breakfast and lunch, munch on whole foods snacks, eat a real plant-powered dinner and sip on a nightly dessert. You’ll have no need to stray from this delicious whole foods plan!
Shopping list: Save time, money and your sanity with our shopping list that will nourish you completely for 7 straight days.
Incredible recipes: Ingredients perfectly paired together for delicious flavor and optimal cleansing. This is 100% vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
“Another great cleanse by SGS that is changing my eating habits and best of all, changing my life!”
“As usual, the recipes are delicious. By the end, I’m feeling great (and lost seven pounds to boot)!”
WITH OUR 7 RESET, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO THRIVE!
With Thrive: A 7-Day Reset, you’ll immediately start to notice the difference in your body as your motivation shifts into gear and you feel the progress that comes from fueling your body with plant-powered goodness. This whole foods detox is an easy, safe way to clean out your system, eliminate toxic overload, and essentially hit the “reset” button on your health.
THE 7-DAY RESET GUIDE
In this 134-page guide, we’ll walk you step by step through the reset. We’ll teach you how to rawk this week-long detox with confidence! You’ll learn everything you need to know about the importance of this detox and how to do it well. We’ll also give you prep tips to:
- Help you set up your kitchen for success and make your week’s meals quick to throw together.
- Recognize and handle withdrawal symptoms.
- Shop and stock your kitchen for success.
Enjoy our nutritionally balanced and tasty recipes that’ll stick with you beyond this week-long detox.
- Turmeric Tonic to wake up your body with a fresh start every day.
- Green smoothie recipes for breakfast and lunch that are carefully crafted to detoxify your body, strengthen your immune system and give you that gorgeous glow.
- Whole food recipes for dinner to nourish and fill your belly.
- Nightly Spiced Almond Remix to help you sleep well.
We give you PDF access to your full week’s shopping list to take the guesswork out of what you need to buy. We’ve covered your dinners, smoothies, snacks and drinks- so you’re completely taken care of!
- Don’t worry about which veggies are best for each dinner, we’ve got it all covered right here.
- Print it out and head to the store to get all your goods for the week.
EASY TO FOLLOW RECIPES
Straight-forward and uncomplicated recipes that make being in the kitchen a breeze.
- We selected recipes that are simple, quick and delicious to nourish you nightly like Cauliflower Rice Bowls, Almond Butter Zoodles, Raw Kale Salad and Coconut Soup.
- These no-fuss and easy-to-follow recipes will be your guide for all your breakfast and lunch smoothies, dinners, drinks and snacks throughout the reset.
GORGEOUS PICS OF EVERY RECIPE
Healthy food is beautiful food! Enjoy amazingly vibrant photos of each recipe for a preview of what’s to come in your kitchen.
- We’ve taken pics of every recipe so you can see exactly what it can look like before you even begin cooking.
- Gorgeous meals inspire you to keep on going as you embark on this 7 day reset.
- You can replicate our plating or make up your own creation and share it with us on Facebook.
PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
We’ve included a printer-friendly PDF, which has less images (to save ink), yet kept the layout and flow the same.
- Printer-friendly shopping list with exact measurements so you can purchase only what you need and never waste money on overbuying produce.
- Printable recipes for easy access in the kitchen.
- Keeps your phone / computer clean and safe from spills.
SEVEN DAYS OF
DETOXING IS HERE!
THRIVE RAWKSTAR STORIES
“During Thrive, I had a lot of energy that didn’t feel like a fake caffeine spike with the subsequent drop off. The smoothies were delicious and my whole family rawked them. Your program has given me so many tools to find more success in healthy eating.”
– Nikki Irwin
“I feel refreshed and renewed! It was a great detox and I’ve dropped 7 pounds. I believe in Thrive as it is healthy and not dramatic but helps push me back into line with healthy eating and I got some new veggies favorites as well. Thank you!”
– Jennifer Wyatt-Vaughn
“I didn’t stick to Thrive 100 percent, but it definitely inspired me to pick the healthy choices when I had to go off plan whereas I would normally have resorted to stodgy carbs in the past. My skin looks much clearer than it did at the start of the seven days which is brilliant as I had been having trouble with acne on my cheeks.”
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
(WE GOT YA COVERED)
Yes! We remove all gluten and dairy and animal products throughout the detox.
We would love for everyone to be a part of Thrive, but we understand that it’s not for everyone. Since we are not doctors or nutritionists, we recommend consulting your healthcare provider. They will know what’s best for you, personally.
Pregnancy is not the ideal time to start a cleanse. Although our reset is nutrient rich and nutritionally balanced, it will also be detoxifying. Toxins released during the reset can pass through to your bloodstream and breast milk. Instead, focus on nourishing your body and your baby. Feel free to include green smoothies and other recipes as part of your normal daily diet. The same principles apply if you’re breastfeeding.
Anyone who is ready to start making healthy eating a part of their lifestyle and not just a diet. Taking the burden off the liver for a few a week and filling yourself with real, nutrient-rich goodness will take you from healthy to amazing! Our resident holistic nutritionist, Meg Thompson, recommends making cleansing a regular part of your health care regime several times a year to renew, recharge and reset the body. Your body will love you for it!
Our meals are nutrient-rich and therefore give back to the body and will balance your blood sugar, keeping your energy at a steady flow. Rather than focus on calories, It’s much more important to focus on having good quality protein, healthy fats and loads of vegetables and fruit to get all the goodness that you need.
Calories are deceiving and not the basis for determining what is healthy. For example, if something is low in calories, it’s not necessarily good for you. In fact, it’s often the opposite. Food that is low in calories, like a piece of white bread, is not only void of nutrients, it saps extra nutrients from your body to process it. It also turns to sugar once it’s digested which then contributes to weight gain. Change it to a whole grain bread and add some avocado or nut butter, and suddenly you have something much higher in calories, but a slow burning fuel that will continue to serve your body for hours.