LET'S EAT (AUTUMN FLAVORS)
Ready for crisp morning walks, apple picking adventures & delicious, warm, seasonal meals?
• • • • • • • •
With our Autumn-inspired, vegetarian meal plan, you’ll enjoy a month of healthy, seasonal, dinner recipes—where even the pickiest eaters will be asking for more!
LET’S EAT DINNER MADE SIMPLE: AUTUMN FLAVORS
Find yourself effortless creating healthy dinners with the guide that includes:
- Four week’s worth of vegetarian dinner recipes using seasonal autumn ingredients.
- Weekly shopping lists to save money, time and sanity.
- Prep tips to help you dedicate one day a week to chopping, cutting, and prepping
WEEKLY DINNER GAME PLAN
No need to ask yourself “What’s for dinner?” after a day of gymnastics and soccer practice. We’ve got you covered with the Weekly Dinner Game Plan.
- Each dinner is laid out on a Monday – Friday schedule with Sunday being your shop n’ prep day.
- You don’t have to stop using this guide after the month mark – feel free to repeat the four weeks as many times as you like!
We’ve handpicked delicious, family-friendly recipes that are packed with tons of plant-based goodness to nourish you and your loved ones.
- Enjoy straight-forward, step-by-step recipes that make cooking dinner a breeze.
- Every week comes with a prep guide, so you’re totally clear on what and how to slice, steam, marinate and more.
WEEKLY SHOPPING LISTS
You’ll have PDF access to stress-free weekly shopping lists that help you save money, time and sanity at the grocery store.
- Print em’ out or pull the list up on your mobile phone and head to the store to get your dinner supplies each week.
- These fully-loaded lists are designed so you only have to hit the supermarket once a week – no more multiple trips to the grocery store here!
STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
(WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED)
Fresh Start is a plant-based cleanse designed to gently rid your body of toxins while filling you with lots of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. While Let’s Eat is also focused on fueling your body with nutrient-rich goodness (you’ll still see lots of veggies!), it is not a cleanse, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Also, unlike Fresh Start, the Let’s Eat meal plan includes dairy, eggs, and bread. Of course, all of the recipes can be modified to be dairy-free, gluten-free, all-veggie, and more!
The Let’s Eat plan as written is vegetarian, as some of the recipes include dairy and/or eggs. If you’d like to add more animal protein into the mix (such as fish, shrimp, chicken, pork, or beef), go right ahead! Vegan? Feel free to swap out dairy and eggs with your favorite vegan substitute. But please be aware that we haven’t included guidance with this in the meal plan. It’s up to you to tweak according to your own dietary restrictions.
We’ve created Let’s Eat to be a vegetarian, family friendly meal plan. There are nuts, dairy and eggs in many of the recipes, yet it’s possible to tweak to make it work for your allergies. Feel free to swap out items with your favorite allergy free substitute. But please be aware that we haven’t included guidance with this in the meal plan. It’s up to you to tweak according to your own dietary restrictions.
We’ve created Let’s Eat to be a vegetarian, family friendly meal plan. There is gluten in many recipes such as the pizza, sloppy joe’s buns, lasagna, etc. Yet it’s possible to tweak to make it work for you. Feel free to swap out common gluten items with your favorite gluten-free options, but we haven’t included guidance with this in the meal plan. It’s up to you to tweak according to your own dietary restrictions.
The Let’s Eat meal plan was designed with families in mind, and is meant to act as a helping hand to get families cooking + eating more nutrient-rich, unprocessed foods. Every recipe has been both adult and kid-tested, and has been given a thumbs up by people of all ages! Of course, we know one recipe won’t please everyone, so never hesitate to modify a recipe in order to meet your own family’s needs :).