This delicious whole foods recipe is straight out of Fresh Start 21, a 3-week cleanse that embraces whole foods, clean eating and plant power. You'll get weekly shopping lists, delicious recipes and learn how to cook super clean meals that taste incredible. Happy side effects from the 20,000 people who've joined us are glowing skin, weight loss and extra energy.
Famous Loaded Sweet Potato
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 cup fresh kale stems removed and shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- black pepper and sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Prick sweet potatoes with a fork and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, place shredded kale, cabbage, and grated carrots in a bowl. Cover with the avocado and seeds.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and mustard. Add to the shredded vegetables and gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When sweet potatoes are finished baking, cut a slit in the top and pour the salad generously on top.
FREE 1-DAY CLEANSE! Click here to try our 1-day cleanse kit, which is vegan, gluten-free + delicious. #kaleyeah