Thanks to creamy coconut milk, this sorbet is filled with loads of melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness! The blackberry and coconut flavors complement each other splendidly, while the floral notes of the St. Germain liqueur provide a light, refreshing finish. This vegan-friendly ice cream is both egg and dairy-free, and is sure to be a hit amongst your family and friends!
BLACKBERRY COCONUT SORBET
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 light coconut milk (15oz can)
- ½ cup organic evaporated cane juice or any natural sweetener of your choice
- Juice of ½ large lemon
- 1 Tablespoon St. Germain Liqueur*
- Purée blackberries, coconut milk, cane juice, lemon, and liqueur in a high-speed blender.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a freezer proof bowl.
- Cover tightly and place in freezer for about an hour.
- Remove and stir well with a whisk (be sure to re-incorporate any frozen sorbet around the edges).
- Place back in freezer and repeat every hour until the sorbet is thick and scoopable.
- After the final whisking, place back in the freezer for an hour so the mixture can firm up.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Bonus: No ice cream maker needed for this recipe.
*The liqueur adds delicious floral notes to the sorbet, but can absolutely be left out if you choose :).